Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Green Lantern Review

So I just came from seeing The “Green Lantern” and I have mixed feelings about it.  I usually read one or two reviews about every movie I see but this time I wanted to go in fresh because of how much they hyped this movie up. Therefore, when the movie started I was surprised.  Usually Marvel movies start off either very slow (Hulk, Spiderman) or very fast but gets slow suddenly (X-men: first class, Ironman).  Green Lantern was a traffic video. It starts good, and then gets slow, then fast again, then slow and so on and so forth. Now the fight scenes were good, but I found myself not caring about anything anyone had to say.  The visuals were good to me. From how his suit looked, to the other lanterns, everything was good. Now the BIGGEST flaw that this movie had was the acting.  Now Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Black Lively acting was spot on, but EVERYONE else sucked. I honestly think they could have picked up Disney channel actors and maybe the acting would be better.  However, everything else about the movie was good.  I would recommend this movie if you just go to see the action scenes. Or for the women to see Ryan and Men to see Lively. However, if you think you will get acting as good as Godfather of Scarface….you will be sadly mistaken.   

No comments:

Post a Comment