Thursday, June 23, 2011

DO YOU

Don’t let anyone tell you anything. When I first started in the filming business I had people come out the woodwork trying to tell me what I could or could not do. They would say, “Maybe you should do this,” or “you can’t do that.” When you start doing anything in life, you will have people come out of nowhere trying to tell you things.  DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!!!!!!!!! You do what you feel is good. Do what is in your heart. There will be some people that are looking out for you, but most aren’t. You should start out on your terms, your own way. Its your vision, not anyone else’s. YOU DO YOU…………. Tell-your-Vision

2 comments:

  1. all too tru.. jus today i had ppl say that im wasting my time do with i love to do. i kno that Gods go me on the right track. no need to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thats all that matters

    ReplyDelete