Monday, July 11, 2011

Horrible Bosses Review

This movie was surprising to me. I went into the movie thinking it was going to be stupid. However, I was completely off. This movie was very funny. I was laughing to the whole movie. There were no slow parts and each actor brought a level of funniness to make the movie better. The only negative thing I can say about this movie is that Jennifer Aniston (to me) was trying to hard in some scenes. But overall, she was very funny. There was some parts that had me thinking “Why did they put that in the movie”, but they didn’t take away from the comedy of the movie. The movie dose not necessarily stack up to “The Hangover” But I DEFIANTLY recommend this movie to anyone   

3 comments:

  1. great that will be my next movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From 1 - 10 what rating would you give this movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. about a 9. it was very funny

    ReplyDelete