Thursday, August 4, 2011

The WORST movie I've EVER seen

Oh my goodness….I could not go without talking about this movie. The Last Airbender had to be the WORST movie I have ever seen in my WHOLE life. This movie had so many things wrong with it. Where do I begin? First off, I do not know who didn’t the actor search but whoever it was deserves to be shot. This was the collective worst acting performance since Dragonball evolution (that is the second worst movie ever). Its bad when the main character is a bad but when EVERYONE was terrible. Another thing that this movie DEFIANTLY missed the mark was the story line. Now I am a BIG fan of the TV show but I cannot believe how bad they tried to remake it. I caught myself wanting to like the story but it just was not happening. I also found myself not caring about any of the characters….at all. I would literally watch every Twilight movie 3 times each before I watch that terrible movie again. If I were you…I would go and by this movie….then BURN it…then take the ashes and burn it again…period

No comments:

Post a Comment